1987 Rolls Royce Silver Spur
Sale price: $18,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 17.08.2016
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1987 Rolls Royce Silver Spur for sale
1987 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur for sale in our Indianapolis Showroom. This '87 Silver Spur is powered by a 6. 75L V8 engine backed by a 3-speed automatic transmission. Options on this 1987 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur for sale include: Air Conditioning. AM/FM Radio with Cassette Player. Cruise Control. Power Brakes. Power Steering. Power Locks. Power Seats. Seat Belts. Power Windows. Tilt Wheel. Leather Interior and White Wall Tires with Factory Rolls-Royce Hub Caps. The owner states that this 1987 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur has 78. 25 actual miles. This classic 1987 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur is offered for sale with its original Pewter exterior with Tan leather interior and wood accents. The Rolls Royce Silver Spur is the long-wheelbase sibling of the Silver Spirit. Rolls-Royce is the worldwide benchmark for luxury and reliability. This Silver Spur is offered for sale with a clean AutoCheck report. The classic has also comes with a folder of receipts documenting the maintenance history on this amazing luxury automobile. You will be impressed with the handcrafted workmanship of this 1987 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur. Don't miss this opportunity to own a luxury sedan with low miles that originally cost well over $100. 00! This 1987 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur for sale is located in our Indianapolis Showroom and can be seen at www. GatewayClassicCars. com. or call (317)688-1100 for additional information.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 317-688-1100 or email us at indianapolis@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted. - A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "13705" to 317-245-6119 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $529,564.00Very Extreamly Rare 1980 Phanthom VI-40** Left Hand Drive**
price: $28,100.00STUNNING 1928 SILVER & BLUE ROLLS ROYCE !!
price: £52,500.001926 Rolls-Royce 20hp Open Tourer GSK43
price: £35,000.00Vintage Rolls Royce wedding car limousine