1976 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow
Sale price: $20,595.00 make an offer
Last update: 17.08.2016
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1976 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow for sale
For sale in our Dallas/Fort Worth showroom is a 1976 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow. The Silver Shadow was a big step forward for the Spirit of Ecstasy and the brand behind her. It was the first model to use monocoque construction. disc brakes. and independent rear suspension. This 1976 model is powered by the famous Six and Three-Quarter (6. 75L) Rolls Royce engine. A fact that surprises many is that Rolls Royce utilized the GM Turbo 350 3-Speed automatic transmissions to back up their mighty V8 engines. This Silver Shadow is presented in a timeless triple black color combination. The black leather interior was recently redone. and is accented wonderfully by the warm wood accents across the dash. steering wheel. and door sills. As luxurious as ever. this comfortable cruiser is ready to tackle your next road trip. or just cruise the boulevard in timeless style. To view this vehicle in greater detail including HD pictures and videos. visit www. GatewayClassicCars. com. For additional information on this 1976 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow. email us at dallas@gatewayclassiccars. com or call 817-310-9400.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle.
The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 817-310-9400 or email us at dallas@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted. - A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released. - Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14989" to 817-402-3434 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $529,564.00Very Extreamly Rare 1980 Phanthom VI-40** Left Hand Drive**
price: $28,100.00STUNNING 1928 SILVER & BLUE ROLLS ROYCE !!
price: £52,500.001926 Rolls-Royce 20hp Open Tourer GSK43
price: £35,000.00Vintage Rolls Royce wedding car limousine