1965 Lotus Elan FHC
Sale price: $12,881.00 make an offer
Last update: 01.06.2013
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Stalled Elan project. Intended to be hot street car (ala Leno Elan)and sometime vintage racer. No expense spared to date. SELLING WITHOUT ENGINE/TRANS.
- 1965 S3 very rare PRE-AERO FHC. Excellent body. Just recently redone with 26R flares. Currently in primer.
- 26R headlight kit.
- Lightweight hood.
- Complete powder coated Spyder Chassis and nickel plated suspension. Completely sorted by GB Comp (Tony Ingram).
- Adjustable ride height SPAX shocks
- +2 front brakes
- Aeroquip brake lines
- 13 x 7 3 pc Revolutions
- brand new set of 13 x 6 Minilites (knock on)
- Brand new set of Hoosiers
- Brand new Safety Devices 8 pt cage
- New Fuelsafe 8 gallon fuel cell
- Stewart Warner gauges
- Motolita Steering wheel
- New Tilton master cylinder and pedal assy
- Quaife 4:55 LSD
- Competition exhaust system inc. jet-coated header (new)
- Large capacity Aluminum radiator (new)
- Oil Cooler (new)
Body pictures are posted. Chassis and related items will be available ASAP. Feel free to contact me for any questions. Car currently located with Elan expert Jim Groom in Berkeley. CA.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Justin Brammall, dated 31 may 2014
Is this chassis/body still for sale? Is the state of progress still as described above?
Other classic Lotus cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £21,995.00Lotus Europa Special JPS Twin Cam
price: £4,995.001965 FORD CORTINA MK1 2 DOOR BODYSHELL, Air-flow type, not Lotus, Rally, Race
price: $39,900.001977 Porsche 911 S Targa
price: $US $13,601.001958 Replica/Kit Makes 1958 PORSCHE 356 SPEEDSTER CABRIOLET REPLICA 1958 PORSCHE SPEEDSTER CABRIOLET REPLICA