MGA ROADSTER 1958 - RESTORATION COMPLETED MARCH 2015 TO CONCOURSE STANDARDS
Sale price: £39,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 02.05.2015
Car location: Burton on Trent, United KingdomSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
|Interior/Comfort Options:||Leather Seats|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
MGA ROADSTER 1958 - RESTORATION COMPLETED MARCH 2015 TO CONCOURSE STANDARDS for sale
Current customer rating: (76 votes) based on
This MGA 1958 has had a Full Photographic Ground Up Restoration to Concourse Standards. completed in March 2015 with invoices & Records. no expense spared including over a 1. 00 hours of work.
This Stunning MGA has only had 2 owners & covered 24. 00 miles from new.
The car has only covered a mere 30 miles since being Restored in March 2015. therefore it will require running in.
Finished in Black with Black Hood. New Chrome Wire wheels & is complimented with a Red Hide Interior. matching door cards and door / dashboard cappings – contrasting Red Carpets. Red Boot Carpets.
This car is fitted with a Fully Reconditioned uprated 1840cc Unleaded Engine. complimented with a reconditioned 5 Speed type 9 Gearbox. it has had a Rebuilt Rear Axle. Adjustable Shock Absorbers so as to give effortless driving in these modern times.
This car was stored from 1964 until 2014 when the car was imported back into the UK.
This MGA has to be the Best available on the Uk Market for sale.
* Full Photographic Ground Up Restoration Completed March 2015
* Finished in Black Coach Work (Etched Primed & finished in 2 Pack Black)
* New Black Hood & Frame. New Hood Cover with Side Screens. Storage Pockets & Door/Dash Trims
* New Red Hide Interior – New Red Door Cards & Side Pockets
* New Red Carpets with MG Rubber Overmats
* New Red Boot Carpets
* 1840cc Reconditioned unleaded Engine (Completed 30 miles requires running in) (original 1500cc Engine & Gearbox comes with the car if required)
* New Clutch Pack
* 5 Speed Type 9 Gearbox - Rebuilt
* Rebuilt Axle Front & Rear
* Uprated Adjustable Shockers & New Stub Axles
* New Servo Brake System – Disks – Brake Pipes –Calipers
* New Chrome Wire Wheels & Winged Spinners with New tyres
* All new Chrome & Brightworks throughout the car
*New Chrome Bumpers – Overiders
*New Chrome Window Frame & Screen – Wipers & Arms – Grill
* New Side Sliding Windows
* New Fully Detailed Red Dashboard with New/reconditioned Instruments Gages & Steering Wheel
* New Wiring throughout
* New Stainless Steel Exhaust System
* New Stainless Steel Number Plate Backers with Period Alloy Plates
* New Fully detailed Engine Bay
* New Fully Detailed under body painted in Black & Polished
* New Polished Fuel Tank with new fuel line
* Mot Exempt (will come with a new 12 month MOT upon sale)
* Tax Exempt
* Heritage Certificate 2015
* Only 2 Owners from New
FOR MORE PICTURES & FURTHER INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT
http://www. exclusiveclassiccarsltd. com/Cars_for_Sale. html
ANY TRIAL OR INSPECTION WELCOME
£39. 95 - PART EXCHANGE UP / DOWN OR SWOP CONSIDERED.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED
DELIVERY CAN BE ARRANGED THROUGHOUT THE UK
TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW OUR CARS PLEASE EITHER
CALL 01283 548811 – 07779 335727
VISIT OUR WEBSITE www. exclusiveclassiccarsltd. com
OR EMAIL exclusiveclassic@aol. com
WE BUY ALL CLASSIC & SPORTS CARS
MG CARS - GT'S - ROADSTER'S - MIDGET'S - V8'S -
RV8 - MGA - MGC
CALL BARRY ON 07779 335727 OR
COMPLETE OUR SELL YOUR CAR FORM AT http://www. exclusiveclassiccarsltd. com/sell_your_car. html
PAYMENT ON COLLECTION – THROUGHOUT THE UK
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £17,950.00MGB 1964 Mk1 White (Pull Handle) Matching Numbers
price: £5,995.001976 'R' MGB Roadster 1.8 Manual 4 speed Petrol
price: $4,550.001971 Low mileage, California car, one owner from new, runs and drives great !!!
price: $11,400.00MG MGB GT 1971 British Racing Green ONE Family Owner Overdrive Wire Wheels
|1952 MG T-Series||6||$15,000.00|
|1977 MG MGB||11||$800.00|
|1967 MG MGB||12||$2,750.00|
|1971 MG Midget||4||$12,995.00|
|1980 MG MGB Does not run- Body Inter VGood 1.8L I4 4 spd man||12||$3,195.00|
|1976 MG Other --||12||$9,995.00|
|1951 MG Other||12||$12,750.00|
|1950 MG Other||12||$14,750.00|
|1954 MG Other||12||$19,750.00|
|1957 MG Other||12||$11,750.00|
|1953 MG Other||12||$13,750.00|
|1953 MG Other||12||$12,750.00|
|1957 MG Other||12||$13,750.00|
|1952 MG Other||12||$3,500.00|
|1960 MG MGA Roadster||12||$24,595.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$23,500.00|
|1976 MG Midget||12||$US $1,800.00|
|1957 MG MGA||19||$38,000.00|
|1954 MG T-Series||21||$27,500.00|
|1973 MG Midget||11||$2,500.00|