Jaguar MK 1 1959, RARE CAR! 2.4 Straight six, Manual with OD, MUST SEE!
Sale price: £24,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 28.12.2014
Car location: LINCOLN, United KingdomSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Jaguar MK 1 1959, RARE CAR! 2.4 Straight six, Manual with OD, MUST SEE! for sale
Current customer rating: (66 votes) based on
We are very excited to announce the arrival of this impressive Jaguar MK1 Restoration imported direct from the warm and sunny climate of South Africa. Here is all you need to know:
* 1959 MK1 Jaguar 2. 4 L straight 6 engine 4 speed manual with overdrive.
* South African car. Heritage certificate shows it was originally purchased by a Mr Denny in Bulawayo Rhodesia.
* Right hand drive imported this year. Now UK registered. Tax and MOT exempt. This car has all original matching numbers.
* The body and interior where restored in South Africa.
* The floor pans jacking points and sill are all original. never been welded. and are totally solid. due to the warm dry climate it has come from.
* The interior. the seats and door panels have been vinyl trimmed in brown. new head lining and cream carpets.
* Mechanically. The engine is very sound with good oil pressure. believed to have had a top end rebuild.
* It has been fitted with electronic ignition and the carburettor's have been fully overhauled.
* The gearbox has been rebuilt along with the overdrive unit.
* A full stainless exhaust system has been fitted and a brand new petrol tank.
* The car has drum brakes all round. to which new wheel cylinders and brake shoes have been fitted along with a brand new brake servo.
* 4 brand new Toyo radial tyres have just been fitted.
* New halogen head lights.
Act quickly to avoid loosing this rare opportunity.
Test Drives welcome. Part Exchanges Considered. All major cards accepted.
For full sales terms and conditions please visit our website - www. thewiserchoice. co. uk
Thanks for looking
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $21,500.001961 Jaguar MK II Original Classic
price: $1,500.003 Jaguars TO DO UP AND Parts in VIC
price: £102,000.001952 Jaguar XK120 Fixedhead Coupé
price: $46,105.001971 Jaguar E-Type (XKE) Roadster 4.2L
|1965 Shelby Cobra||4||$54,995.00|
|1973 Jaguar E-Type||10||$US $10,099.00|
|1973 Jaguar E-Type||14||$US $11,200.00|
|1937 Jaguar SS100 Replica||12||$9,995.00|
|1937 Jaguar SS100 Replica||4||$13,995.00|
|1937 Jaguar SS100 Replica||4||$8,995.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJS||4||$18,995.00|
|1967 Jaguar 420||4||$13,995.00|
|1969 Jaguar XK||21||$35,000.00|
|1977 Jaguar XJS||12||$9,000.00|
|1988 Jaguar XJ6||11||$7,000.00|
|1969 Jaguar E-Type||4||$US $35,000.00|
|1967 Jaguar E-Type||6||$US $25,800.00|
|1972 Jaguar XKE OTS||12||$85,900.00|
|1960 Jaguar Jaguar 3.8 L MK2||11||$49,999.00|
|1985 Jaguar XJS||21||$13,900.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJS||1||$14,999.00|
|1967 Jaguar E-Type||11||$149,900.00|
|1955 Jaguar XK||10||$145,000.00|
|1953 Jaguar XK||12||$US $17,600.00|