Jaguar MK 1 1959, RARE CAR! 2.4 Straight six, Manual with OD, MUST SEE!
Sale price: £24,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 28.12.2014
Car location: LINCOLN, United KingdomSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Jaguar MK 1 1959, RARE CAR! 2.4 Straight six, Manual with OD, MUST SEE! for sale
Current customer rating: (73 votes) based on
We are very excited to announce the arrival of this impressive Jaguar MK1 Restoration imported direct from the warm and sunny climate of South Africa. Here is all you need to know:
* 1959 MK1 Jaguar 2. 4 L straight 6 engine 4 speed manual with overdrive.
* South African car. Heritage certificate shows it was originally purchased by a Mr Denny in Bulawayo Rhodesia.
* Right hand drive imported this year. Now UK registered. Tax and MOT exempt. This car has all original matching numbers.
* The body and interior where restored in South Africa.
* The floor pans jacking points and sill are all original. never been welded. and are totally solid. due to the warm dry climate it has come from.
* The interior. the seats and door panels have been vinyl trimmed in brown. new head lining and cream carpets.
* Mechanically. The engine is very sound with good oil pressure. believed to have had a top end rebuild.
* It has been fitted with electronic ignition and the carburettor's have been fully overhauled.
* The gearbox has been rebuilt along with the overdrive unit.
* A full stainless exhaust system has been fitted and a brand new petrol tank.
* The car has drum brakes all round. to which new wheel cylinders and brake shoes have been fitted along with a brand new brake servo.
* 4 brand new Toyo radial tyres have just been fitted.
* New halogen head lights.
Act quickly to avoid loosing this rare opportunity.
Test Drives welcome. Part Exchanges Considered. All major cards accepted.
For full sales terms and conditions please visit our website - www. thewiserchoice. co. uk
Thanks for looking
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $47,619.00Jaguar XKE 1966 E-TYPE 4.2 Roadster Series 1
price: £5,988.002000 Jaguar XJ8 3.2 V8 Executive Automatic,43,000 miles,1 owner+demo,Jag history
price: £89,950.001974 JAGUAR
price: $1,500.003 Jaguars TO DO UP AND Parts in VIC
|Jaguar: Daimler V8 | eBay||13||$30,000.00|
|Jaguar Mark IV Drophead, Mark 4 Convertible, 3 1/2 litre||6||$12,100.00|
|1964 Jaguar XK --||12||$75,000.00|
|1975 Jaguar XJ6 XJ6L||11||$US $7,000.00|
|1989 Jaguar XJS||5||$7,000.00|
|1989 Jaguar XJS||12||$6,499.00|
|1975 Jaguar XJ6 XJ6C||21||$US $5,000.00|
|1957 Jaguar XK||21||$US $60,000.00|
|1962 Jaguar MK2||21||$US $10,000.00|
|1989 Jaguar XJS||2||$12,950.00|
|1959 Jaguar Other||21||$40,000.00|
|1963 Jaguar Other||1||$US $10,000.00|
|1959 Jaguar Other||12||$6,950.00|
|1972 Jaguar E-Type||20||$US $25,000.00|
|1964 Jaguar E-Type E-TYPE||21||$89,000.00|
|1954 Jaguar XK120||1||$US $50,000.00|
|1964 Jaguar E-Type||21||$99,500.00|
|1966 Jaguar E-Type||21||$US $47,300.00|
|1969 Jaguar e-type 2+2 E Type 2+2||12||$59,900.00|
|1956 Jaguar Other||15||$20,000.00|