Triumph : Other TR4
Sale price: $4,500.00 make an offer
Last update: 02.11.2014
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Vehicle DetailsYear: 1962Make: TriumphModel: OtherVIN: CT4077LMileage: 743Transmission: ManualEngine: 4 CylinderExterior Color: RedInterior Color: BlackTitle: Clear
Roadster Convertible Project
Mileage: 00743 (showing)
Designed by Giovanni Michelotti. the Triumph TR4 was introduced by the Standard Triumph Motor Company in 1961. Code named “Zest” during development. only 40. 53 of the TR4 model were built during the 4 year production period.
The new TR4 body style introduced roll-up windows and an angular rear. a huge change from the previous TR models which featured the classic “cutaway door” and side curtains. Some other new features included adjustable fascia ventilation. a rigid roof panel. and optional hard top that consisted of a fixed glass rear window (a backlight) with an integral roll-bar and detachable. steel center panel.
Under the hood the Triumph TR4 engine was a continuation of earlier TR models. but with an increased bore size allowing a displacement of 2138cc (rather than the 1991cc that the pre-1961 models offered). Like its predecessors. the TR4 engine was also a wet-sleeve engine. allowing for the easy swapping of cylinder liners and pistons.
The TR4 was a successful racing car. as well as gaining vast popularity among sports car enthusiasts. Production of the TR4 ended in 1965.
Thank you for your interest.
Please call (206) 467-6531 for additional information.
Exact mileage unknown.Additional Photos Warranty InformationThis vehicle is being sold as is. where is with no warranty. expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description. authenticity. genuineness. or defects herein. and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness. imperfection. defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle. and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. Terms & Conditions
Cosmopolitan Motors. LLC.
808 Lenora St. Seattle. WA 98121
Tel: (206) 467-6531
"We covet the rare and unusual. br />whether pedigreed or proletarian. "
Thanks for your interest. In fairness to all Bidders. reserves are held in confidence until after the end of the auction. We are more than happy to help make the appropriate shipping arrangements and help arrange financing. Buyer will be responsible for his own Licensing Requirements in state of residence. Washington State retail buyers will pay required 9. 8% sales tax. title transfer. and registration fees. Buyer can inspect vehicle at our premises on weekdays. so send your representative early to be sure you don't miss this one. Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback. DEALERS ARE WELCOME TO BID! Please call Seller with all of your questions prior to bidding at 206-467-6531! We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction early. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. Winning Bidder must confirm his winning bid with a minimum non-refundable deposit of a $1. 00 or 10% of sales price. whichever is greater. within 48 hours of Winning Bid. Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within 5 days of Winning Bid.
Terms of Sale
1. Please be sure to have all monies (loans or financing approved or in place) before making your final bid. We appreciate your business and want to handle the transaction as smoothly and expeditiously as possible.
2. We accept Certified & Cashier's Checks and Bank transfers in US Dollars only.
3. The deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction.
4. The balance is due within 5 days of auction closure. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the close of auction. we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or to sell it to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. This does not allow you to cancel your contract. and you are still liable for damages if you breach.
5. Our goal is to continue providing quality vehicles. It is important to keep in mind that the vehicles we list are pre-owned. and it is very difficult to describe every small mark on them. As a consequence there may be additional minor wear on the vehicle that is typical of the age. such as minor superficial hairline scratches. small nicks and minor abrasions that are not indicated in this description. These factors will not detract from the overall appearance and value of the vehicle. Minor items such as cigarette lighters. manuals and CD magazines may also be missing.
6. To the best of our knowledge we have indicated any mechanical problems that are present in the description above. However. we are selling the vehicle "as is". without warranty other than any existing factory warranty that may still remain. Please inquire for details. Unless the vehicle has a remaining factory warranty. all sales are "AS-IS" with no warranty stated or implied.
7. eBay may offer some type of warranty. If so. that warranty is separate and independent of Cosmopolitan Motors. LLC.
8. Buyer pays all shipping charges. We ship locally and internationally and will be happy to assist you if you need help finding a shipping company. There are quite a number of vehicle shippers online. Feel free to contact any number of them to get the best rate and service.
9. All bidders understand and agree to the following:
We reserve the right to notify
bidders and cancel this auction.
We reserve the right to cancel bids
from those with excessive negative feedback.
We shall not be held liable for any
10. The State of Washington shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes. Venue shall be exclusively in King County. The final contract signed between both buyer and seller shall be binding. The final signed contract and terms thereof shall govern the sale. All disputes arising out of or relating to this auction. any negotiations. the Signed agreement. nbsp;or to the breach. enforcement or interpretation thereof. shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Washington. in accordance with the terms contained in the final sale agreement and under the laws of the state ofWashington.
Notice to Bidders
1. No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of auction please. If there are bid retractions in the last 24 hours. we may cancel all bids. end the auction early and re-list this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
2. Remember your obligation as a bidder and eBay Community Member. Don't Bid unless you have the ability and you intend to purchase the vehicle. Bidders must have cash or available financing before bidding on our vehicles.
3. Remember that you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle from Cosmopolitan Motors. LLC. This is our business and we take it very seriously. Therefore. we reserve the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone that intentionally interferes with our auctions or our ability to effectively sell our vehicles.
4. Buyers of automobiles will be charged a $100. 00 documentation processing fee.
5. We respect all of our customers - locally and now nationally and internationally here on eBay. We are happy to make all of our vehicles available for all qualified bidders that are registered in the eBay Community.
6. All items are for sale locally. and we reserve the right to end the auction early in the event the item sells.
Parts of the car descriptions may have come from Wikipedia
We are a Seattle based car dealership specializing in exotic. classic and collector vehicles. In our online and downtown Seattle showroom you will find vehicles ranging from the practical to the extravagant.
We covet the rare and unusual. whether pedigreed or proletarian.
Please feel free to call us at (206) 467-6531 or email us at sales@cosmopolitanmotors. com.
See our other listings
Also published at eBay.ca
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Triumph cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $14,937.001968 Triumph TR 250
price: £6,800.001975 TRIUMPH STAG AUTO WHITE, READY TO ENJOY, LOVELY CONDITION
price: £3,350.001973 Mk3 GT6, with overdrive.
price: $3,400.001973 Triumph Spitfire
|Triumph: Spitfire MARK IV | eBay||12||$5,250.00|
|1972 Triumph TR-6 | eBay||21||$5,900.00|
|Triumph: Spitfire MARK IV||12||$C $20.50|
|1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500||4||$14,995.00|
|1976 Triumph TR-6 N/A||12||$33,995.00|
|1974 Triumph TR-6||4||$24,995.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6||4||$24,995.00|
|1973 Triumph TR 6 N/A||12||$19,595.00|
|1959 Triumph TR3||12||$US $6,600.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire||10||$5,000.00|
|1970 Triumph Spitfire Spitfire||9||$6,800.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire||12||$US $510.00|
|1979 Triumph Spitfire||5||$4,000.00|
|1959 Triumph TR3||11||$26,500.00|
|1972 Triumph Spitfire Spit Six||21||$US $1,000.00|
|1960 Triumph TR3 Convertible||4||$24,900.00|
|1975 Triumph Spitfire 1500||21||$US $4,500.00|
|1975 Triumph TR-6 Great driver! NO RUST! Previously owned by an airc||12||$US $8,000.00|
|1973 Triumph Other||12||$US $5,200.00|
|1971 Triumph TR-6||21||$US $6,500.00|