1954 MG TF Roadster Restored 1250cc 4 Cylinders Supercharged 4 Speed Wire Wheels
Sale price: $36,495.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Trim:||MG TF Roadster|
|Interior Color:||Red Leather|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1954 MG TF Roadster Restored 1250cc 4 Cylinders Supercharged 4 Speed Wire Wheels for sale
International Car Shipping
AMAZING MGTF ROADSTER WITH VINTAGE JUDSON SUPERCHARGER! CHROME WIRE WHEELS. FULL COCKPIT COVER. CANVAS TOP AND SIDE CURTAINS. FACTORY TOOL KIT AND MUCH MORE! THIS CAR HAS UNDERGONE A FANTASTIC FULL RESTORATION WITH VINTAGE SPEED PARTS AND UPGRADES. AN ABSOLUTE THRILL TO DRIVE AND SHOW! SPECIFICATIONS Year 1954 Make MG Model TF Roadster VIN HDB46765 Mileage 18. 57 Engine 1250cc Cylinders Supercharged Inline 4 Transmission 4-speed manual Title Clear Color Dark Red Interior Color Red Leather DESCRIPTION Considered an intermediate car for the MG Cars for only 3 years while the MGA was being finalized. only 9600 of these MG TF cars were ever produced. Based mainly on the TD. but the headlights were shaped beautifully in the front fenders. the hood was upgraded to push-button latches. and a radiator tilted slightly backwards for a very aerodynamically designed front end.
This stunning 1954 MG-TF roadster is finished in Dark Red (originally Light Grey) over Red Leather interior. It is an early TF production vehicle powered by its original XPAG 1250cc engine fitted with an original Judson MG 26 Supercharger & single SU H4 carburetor now rated at approximately 75 horsepower! A considerable increase over the factory rated 57 stock horsepower! Features included a 4-speed manual transmission. upgraded 15” chrome wire wheels fitted with radial tires. Jaeger instrumentation. full canvas convertible top & side curtains. Lucas generator charging system. Smiths heater. wind wings. dual fender-mounted mirrors. and banjo style steering wheel. Upgrades to this MG-TF include a screw on oil filter adapter. upgraded electric fuel pump. yellow fog lights. tonneau cover. stainless steel exhaust system. front badge bar. and chromed door hinges!
It has been professionally restored several years ago and remains wonderfully solid underneath! The chassis is smooth & rust free. and the wood frame and floors remain perfectly solid! The convertible top. top bows. and side curtains all appear brand new! The leather interior continues to look magnificent in person! The engine has been recently tuned and runs superb! All of the front end ball joints. Armstrong shock absorbers. a-arm bushings. steering boots. and bump stops also appear in new condition! The exhaust system has already been replaced for stainless steel through to the tail pipe. The tires are all matching Metric steel belted radials measuring 165R15.
Chassis #: HDB46/765
Engine #: XPAG/TF/30846
Body #: 9186
It remains a matching numbers example with all body tags intact and clearly visible! It will come with Owner's Manual. Workshop Manual. Judson installation instructions. all original tool kit with King Dick jack & wrench. and wood hood prop. All cars are advertised locally and nationally. St. Louis Car Museum reserves the right to end any listing early upon receipt of deposit. Please do not hesitate to call us with questions. to schedule a viewing appointment. or to secure a vehicle.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS:
In an effort to protect the eBay user information and to help ensure the authenticity of correspondence between St. Louis Car Museum and its bidders. eBay's new listing format does NOT display any bidder information. Nevertheless. we STRONGLY encourage bidders to contact us directly to answer questions or to verify correspondence. All of our vehicles are advertised locally and nationally using a variety of formats and often sell before the end of eBay listings. To secure a vehicle. please contact us.
Email: info@stlouiscarmuseum. com
Phone: 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104
Financing Is Available--Trades Are Accepted!
Please call 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104 with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
Currency Convertor IMAGES
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be advised that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Bidders with no feedback. negative feedback. or with bid retractions must contact St. Louis Car Museum staff directly in order to make purchase arrangements as all such bids may be subject to cancellation or rejection.
3. St. Louis Car Museum reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure.
4. Winning bidders are required to contact St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of the auction's closing to secure the vehicle and to finalize the details of the transaction.
5. A $2. 00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of auction's close to secure the vehicle and remove it from the market. Forms of acceptable payment for deposit are: credit card. bank wire transfer. cashiers check. and money order.
6. In the event that winning bidders are unable. either to contact St. Louis Car Museum. or to provide for deposit within established time frames. vehicles may be made available to other buyers on a first come. first serve basis.
7. St. Louis Car Museum has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders should nevertheless. feel free to contact us directly to provide information. respond to uncertainties. or answer any questions.
8. It is important to bear in mind that a vehicle is "New" only once and that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. These understandings are essential to the realistic expectations of automobile ownership. and more so as concerns the fine materials and delicate tolerances of specialty. luxury. or high-performance cars. It is for this reason that we encourage a personal inspection prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
9. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. In some instances vehicles will be offered for sale without the full compliment of accessories such as: tools. floor mats. cd magazines. navigation disks. owners manuals. or extra keys. Where these items are of special concern. please be sure to contact us to obtain a vehicle?s exact inventory of accessories.
10. Final or closing bid price does not include documentation fee. shipping. travel. nor tax. title. or registration. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any federal. state. or local taxes. personal transportation costs. or shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
11. St. Louis Car Museum is glad to assist with shipping arrangements. but assumes no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
12. All issues. problems. or claims must be brought to St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
13. Provisions for personal or third party inspections and all due diligence are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
14. St. Louis Car Museum bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications. expenses. or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
ABOUT ST. LOUIS CAR MUSEUM CONTACT US Established in 1991. St. Louis Car Museum and Sales has bought and sold thousands of special interest motorcars the world over. We specialize in high-line luxury and exotic sports cars. as well as. one of a kind collectibles. With a perfect business track record. our reputation is unchallenged in the industry. Buy with confidence!
Please call with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
info@stlouiscarmuseum. com RESOURCES
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £31,995.00MG MGC Sebring 3.0 1968 Manual Overdrive MGB
price: £18,995.001968 F MGC 2.9 Sports Roadster Manual 170ft Torque
price: $18,750.001958 MG T-Series
price: $US $1,800.001976 MG Midget
|1979 MG Midget||4||$14,995.00|
|1953 MG TD||4||$31,995.00|
|1974 MG MGB||4||$10,995.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||3||$23,500.00|
|1977 MG Midget||12||$4,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1959 MG MGA||12||$US $18,500.00|
|1962 MG Midget||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1952 MG T-Series --||12||$35,995.00|
|1974 MG Midget||21||$US $4,000.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$21,750.00|
|1951 MG T-Series --||21||$US $5,050.00|
|1974 MG MGB||12||$US $6,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB||14||$US $1,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB MGB, MG, Jaguar, BMW, Benz, Porche, Roster, Other,||21||$US $305.00|
|1980 MG MGB||12||$US $2,650.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$US $1,000.00|
|1978 MG MGB||6||$3,500.00|
|1972 MG MGB||12||$US $6,700.00|