1962 MGB RACE CAR -- We are proud to offer this one of a kind MGB Race Car!
Sale price: $49,000.00 make an offer
Last update: 05.06.2014
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1962 MGB RACE CAR -- We are proud to offer this one of a kind MGB Race Car! for sale
Zappa Racing is proud to offer this one of a kind MGB Race Car! Another Zappa Racing Restoration -- Check it out on Zappa Racing's site!
• The hood has been louvered to extract heat from under the hood.
• The fenders are all split and sectioned so no ugly flares are on the car.
• All fenders are steel.
• The hood is aluminum.
I had Kent Prather. 7-time National Champion. build the motor. The specifications are extensive. and the cost was $19. 00!
• This engine has a custom 3-stage oil pump.
• The gearbox is a 5-speed close ratio Ford Sierra race transmission with a custom cost all aluminum bell housing.
• The front suspension has racing shocks prepared by Apple Hydraulics and adjustable rate perches on the springs.
• The radiator is a custom all aluminum Ron Davis racing radiator.
• All hoses are race spec.
• The headers are one of a kind that run behind the engine and along side the transmission tunnel in the passenger's compartment.
• All insulated and covered with beautiful aluminum panels -- this enables us to lower the car to the minimum ride height.
• The differential and rear axle rests between a 4-link custom suspension with fiberglass springs and spax adjustable rear shocks.
• The trunk is lined with polished aluminum and features an ATL fuel cell. Holley race pumps and fuel filter.
• A Mallory distributor and electronic ignition (multiple spark discharge) makes the engine run smoothly.
• All the electronics are kept out of the engine bay and are housed in an aluminum box on the roll cage next to the passenger door.
• Brake bias gauges keep the guesswork out of any setting.
• Tilton pedals and master cylinders are remotely counted for ease of maintenance.
• The seven point cage and side door roll bars keep the driver safe in the aluminum seat.
• All this and it only weighs 1. 70 lbs.
Titled a s a 1965 MGB in the state of Pennsylvania. The car has the body of a 1962 which is lighter than the later models. All upgrades meet SVRA rules and regulations. and comes with the logbooks (even SCCA) to back up its credential. This car is the fastest and prettiest MGB out there! It has numerous podiums and has won several times at PVGP. VRG and SVRA events.
Price: $49. 00. 00 -- MAKE AN OFFER!
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $6,000.001972-MG MIDGET MIDCV
price: $US $2,500.001959 MG T-Series
price: $47,500.001934 PA MG 4 Seater Tourer
price: $3,383.00Vintage Tour/Rally Ready, Brittish, racer
|1977 MG B CONVERTIBLE. VERY NICE . NEW SOFT TOP||8||$14,990.00|
|1973 MG MGB||12||$US $10,995.00|
|1973 MG MGB B||1||$17,500.00|
|1974 MG MGB||11||$US $750.00|
|1952 MG TD Roadster --||12||$16,995.00|
|1969 MG B-GT Fixed Head Coupe||12||$15,950.00|
|1958 MG MGA Roadster||5||$US $10,600.00|
|1953 MG TD ROADSTER --||21||$29,988.00|
|1934 MG PA||21||$US $18,100.00|
|1979 MG MGB||21||$US $200.00|
|1974 MG MGB||12||$10,500.00|
|1953 MG T-Series||16||$11,900.00|
|1967 MG MGB||9||$US $1,950.00|
|1974 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1955 MG T-Series||12||$36,900.00|
|1979 MG MGB||9||$4,200.00|
|1977 MG MGB||15||$5,995.00|
|1980 MG T-Series Replica Runs Drives Excel 1.3LI4 4 spd manual||21||$14,995.00|
|1975 MG Midget Runs Drives Body Inter Vgood 1.5L 4spd manual||20||$5,595.00|
|1953 MG TD ROADSTER --||12||$29,988.00|